- My vaio. Almost a year old. Self-financed. My pride and joy.
- Green tea infused with jasmine. The scent alone has me hooked. I know it sounds all healthy like but I’m certain anything in abundance is a no-no. I tried channelling my coffee addiction to green tea, for caffeine purposes, thinking it was a step in the process of weaning myself off it, but helas some things are not meant to be.
- Blogging and related activities: Such clever people you all are.
- Books, buying them, reading them, filling my life with them. At the moment I can’t get enough of the Penguin recycled paper classics. Assuages my guilty conscience at having to see butchered forests and the pithy attempts at making amends during the annual trip to Mpumalanga.
- Mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm, let me think about this for a minute. Do I have to have a fifth addiction? Can I be addicted to procrastination? Well I am a chronic procrastinator. I’m not sure how well it qualifies as an addiction, but it is a habit I can’t shake off. ‘Ill habits gather unseen degrees, as brooks make rivers, rivers run to seas.’ John Dryden…. Now that I think of it I’ve been receiving way too many remarks on my quotation tendency, maybe that should have been number five but I’m too lazy to redo it all. Tomorrow, maybe.
And the rules are:What you need to do:
* Post at least five current addictions (with some details please).
*Mention the person who started this game of tag (i.e Being Brazen) and also the person who just tagged you.
*Type your post with the heading “Current addictions”.
*Tag at least two people and pass on the above rules